The Jamaican Irish Moss Drink, widely known for its libido boosting properties. Made with a blend of plant-based milk alternative, nutmeg, cinnamon, and vanilla, It is deliciously creamy and moreishly tasty, vegan, and gluten-free!
Prep Time: 5 mins
Total Time: 5 mins
Author: Health & Holistics
- 1/3 cup Sea Moss Gel
- 1 1/2 cup Almond Milk (or any other non-dairy milk)
- 2 tbsp Coconut Cream
- 3 Pitted Dates
- 1 tbsp Maple Syrup (optional)
- 1/4 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract (optional)
- Pinch of Nutmeg
- Add all the ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth
- Add more non-dairy milk if it is too thick. Enjoy!
- You can store the drink in an airtight mason jar in the fridge for up to 48 hours.
- Add more non-dairy milk to adjust consistency to be as creamy as you like it!
- Add more maple syrup to sweeten.
- You can also enjoy this drink hot - just pour the blended mixture into a saucepan and heat over medium-low heat.